Work With Us
Explore our open positions
Position Title: Project Manager - IT and Operations Consulting
Location: Remote, United States
We are a technology strategy consulting firm that helps both small and large companies with:
● Technology Strategy Planning
● Digital Transformation
● Intelligent Operations
● Change Management
● Program and Project Management Services
● Security Assessment and Remediation Roadmapping
Our technology and program management consultants are experienced professionals in operational efficiency, technology strategy, strategic planning processes, and project management.
We believe that success is the result of a good plan from the start. We thoughtfully work with our clients to plan and deliver that success. We work smarter, not harder, with an emphasis on getting it done.
Our clients have given us a seat at their table and these are the things we bring with us every day:
● Our Integrity - We know that honest and truthful conversations are not easy, but are essential to our Client's success.
● Our Quality - We deliver on our promise of quality work.
● Out Teamwork - We create a collaborative atmosphere through consensus building.
As a Project Manager at our firm, you will play a critical role in the planning, execution and completion of projects for our clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including consultants, analysts, and subject matter experts, to ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, within scope, and to the highest quality of standards. Your exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills will be essential to fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
● Develop comprehensive project plans, including objectives, scope, timeline, resources, and budget, in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
● Manage project execution, ensuring that tasks are completed on time, within scope and to the highest quality standards.
● Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including consultants, analysts, and subject matter experts to ensure that project deliverables are aligned with client requirements and expectations.
● Proactively identify, mitigate, and escalate project risks and issues, developing contingency plans and implementing solutions as needed.
● Monitor and track project progress, providing regular status updates and reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
● Collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure seamless handoff and project closure, including the delivery of all documentation and assets.
● Foster a collaborative, inclusive, and equitable work environment, promoting open communication, teamwork, and professional development among team members.
● Continuously elevate and improve project management processes and tools, incorporating best practices and industry standards.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders, ensuring high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
● 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in a consulting firm or professional services environment.
● Proven ability to manage complexity and lead a team during all phases of implementation, including requirements, analysis, design, build/configuration, and deployment.
● Experience managing complex technical projects at enterprise scale.
● Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken.
● Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
● Passionate about being a team player, motivating people, ensuring accountability, and achieving exceptional results.
● Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices, such as Agile, Scrum or PMI.
● Project management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
● Industry-specific experience knowledge relevant to the firm’s client base (e.g., healthcare, finance, technology, etc.)
● Experience with project management software and tools, such as Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello or Smartsheets, etc.
All roles are currently remote and US-based; some travel will be required based on customer or company needs. We are not creating Road Warriors; it is a new world where remote is often favored by our clients.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter detailing your experience and why you are an excellent fit for this role to INFO@TGRMC.COM. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing the exciting opportunities available at our company.